Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

First Draft -Duffy Theatre

Duffy was so excited because he was going to his cousins house for the holidays.when he arrived Duffy said Hi to Sam.Sam was ignoring him because he was magic brisks the toke down her and she went rage Duffy said calm down it's just a game Sam said  it's not just a game it's a whole world! Duffy said OK OK books are still cooler though Sam said no gaming is way better.  Duffy said hey do you what to read a book 
 Sam said Na I'm good Duffy said I'll just
 get me one.Then Duffy  came back and then put Nana's glasses and he did the dumpling dance then he got sucked into the game and arrived in the Hall of Mirrors and a computer voice said new player chose your skin.Duffy said what were am I then Sam said dufy your in the video game












To be finished

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.