Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

The Striped Invader

WALT find out some interesting facts and information about wasps.

First we found interesting and tricky words to increase our vocabulary.And we used our skimming and scanning skills to find five interesting facts about wasps.


Reflections: I will extend my blog post by adding more punctuation and detail. 
I did a great job at presenting my slide. The life cycle was tricky because you have to put the arrows in the right please and to search the right images for the wasps.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Millan! You have shared some very interesting facts about wasps in a very well organised and creative way. Your life cycle is very clever, nice work. What was the most interesting fact you learnt about wasps?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.