Pages

Monday, June 8, 2020

Bubble Memories

We have been creating a slide show of my Memories in my bubble.

We were learning what we were doing in each others bubble.I liked the part  ween we had to choose the pitchers for what we were doing in our bubbles.

First We had to plan in our red books to help us write what we did in our bubbles. Second we had to write and use our ideas from our plan into our writing. Third we had to type out the writing into a goggle doc.

What I did well was making my writing easy to see so people can read it clearly. What is found tricky was trying to remember what I did in lock down! but I got the hang of it. Next time I want to level my writing up by adding more detail.

2 comments:

  1. Was a mean lock down my son totally enjoyed the time with you it. I'm still the champion still waiting to see Jason's fatality lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Millan, I really enjoyed reading your slide deck. You have shared a lot of your bubble memories and I especially love the visuals you chose to make your presentation more interesting. Which was your favourite snapshot story?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.