Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

Tsunami Warning

  WALT: Write a narrative

Tsunami Warning 8/

Last Friday it was just a normal day school and then we started doing our maths.  All good times, then suddenly I heard phones and bells ringing off.  IT WAS A TSUNAMI WARNING We quickly ripped our bags from the bag hooks and speeded out To our schools whare. We sat down while Mrs Stevenson gave us the instructions on what to do.  I felt scared and worried for my Family and my little sister but my friend Nico cherd me up.Next we ran out to the car parks and cross the road to the Hill Ngatu but we saw cars truck rushing past, I saw Mrs Juijnovich stopping the cars so we could cross the road.  After that we started going up the hill we stopped and had a little Morning tea break and then one of our teachers,Whaea deb told us to move to a higher spot just in case the Tsunami really did happen and got closer.  That’s when I saw the brilliant view on top of the hill.  I also saw Lake Ngatu being dried up, I heard kids in Te Kakano screaming. Then our teachers told us  to move out a little bit more so we set up a gazebo and some mats for us to sit under. Then I saw this big huge trailer and it was a barbecue and some juicy and yummy sausages and I heard the phones  ringing again and we were given the all clear.  I heard all the teachers sigh with relief.  My Aunty arrived and I went with her back to my Mums and Dads work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.