Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

MS Kami Export + Writing Level 2 back to school








09/09/21 

WALT: Describe how I’m feeling

Level 2 back to school

AT HOME

This morning I woke up at 6:00am with my dad yelling “happy birthday my Son!” because it was my birthday, I gave my dad a big hug. I got up in joy and tiredness because I don’t usually wake up at this time. I solely got changed and ran into the lodge. I saw my little sister watching cocomelon on the couch. She was so cute with her little dress. She screamed “Happy birthday Baba!” As  I sat down next to her. Just then my Mum arrived back from her long walk around the beach. I ran to my Mum and gave her a big hug, she wished me a happy birthday and she went to get changed. I said “Bye” to my Dad as he honked from his car, I ran to my room and swung my bag over my shoulder and headed outside with my mum and sister.



GETTING TO SCHOOL

When my mum dropped me off at the school drop off area and I saw my group of friends play on the field I grabbed my box full of cupcakes and  said goodbye to my mum and then rushed to my friends. They were playing Borderlands 2. I asked if we could play Valorant. After I dropped my cupcakes off at our class room they said “yes”. Just after we started playing Valorant the bell rang and sir our principal was taking on the intercom as we ran to our class room. Before we performed the Karakia and Mihi Sir said through the intercom that the school value for this week was Rereketanga. My friend Nico recited the karakia and Mihi did the Mihi we sang Te Aroha and Paparore.  Our class did some descriptive writing and then we went outside to play Golden Child .   Our team won.  I was super happy that we won the game. 


I felt so happy that I was able to go back home from school because I kept getting in trouble because I was talking way too much and disrupting my mates from their learning!. I was so happy I got to see my sister again.  We had a big celebration when we got home, celebrating my fabulous birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.