Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Ms I've got something to say

 The Classroom


The Classroom was usual enough

In had games like connect 4,lego,pop up pirate and even has its own garden


My friends and I did what boys do-

Played games

Laughed and talked all the time

Played tetras on our chrome books 

Drew silly pictures of each other

Snuck into the classroom at lunch time

Doing nothing important.    Millan


The Beach

The Beach was usual enough 

It had massive waves 

Gigantic sand dunes

And it even had a old broken boat 


My Cousins and I did what we do -

We climbed the massive sand dunes 

Swam in the beautiful clear ocean

Played pirates on the old boat

Raced and wrestled each other

Doing nothing important 

-Millan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.